- #Gorcyca banned #Tsimhoni children from seeing their mother for months, without any evidence against the mother
- #Tsimhoni story has repeatedly made national news headlines. Judge [jailed] these children for contempt of court
- #Gorcyca poor ethics, manner, and understanding of the law is being reviewed, thankfully, by #Michigan authorities #Tsimhoni
- #Gorcyca used “PAS” as the reason she does not need any evidence against the mother in order to deem her abusive.
- That’s right #Gorcyca has no evidence of the mother’s abuse. That’s why she jailed the children, I suppose #Tsimhoni
Here is a continuation of twitter tweets I have collected on the topic of Family Court Crimes and the Wolferts.
I guess I am old school. I use the hootsuite app to bulk schedule tweets. I just found out people use bots for that! Cool! Maybe some day I will relearn how to tweet with bots! lol. I just ran out of the tweets I made and need to start building some more tweets to load up. This last batch of tweets covered a large range of topics and webpages. I am going to compile my different tweet phrases here, so that they can easily be found and used in the future. I really put a lot of effort into it and compiled a lot of different sources.
Well… My arm is warn out from the copy and past motion over and over. So here are half of the tweets I made last round. I will hopefully blog part 2 tomorrow. Yes, I know I almost never get to part 2. But the pattern can change 🙂
Just for fun I am going to review my twitter analytics.
We had a great month because we had a great team tweeting and re-tweeting each other. We were able to get a lot of impressions supporting family court crime awareness and the Wolferts Sisters.
Please support the Wolferts Sisters by Sharing this Video EVERYWHERE to EVERYONE!