- #Gorcyca banned #Tsimhoni children from seeing their mother for months, without any evidence against the mother
- #Tsimhoni story has repeatedly made national news headlines. Judge [jailed] these children for contempt of court
- #Gorcyca poor ethics, manner, and understanding of the law is being reviewed, thankfully, by #Michigan authorities #Tsimhoni
- #Gorcyca used “PAS” as the reason she does not need any evidence against the mother in order to deem her abusive.
- That’s right #Gorcyca has no evidence of the mother’s abuse. That’s why she jailed the children, I suppose #Tsimhoni
#WolfertsSisters, (ages 15 and 16), ran away during visitation with their mother on 07/17/14
- after reporting abuse by their father #WolfertsSisters remained in hiding until found with their mother on 01/03/16
- #WolfertsSisters have been held without charges in a #UT juvenile detention center, for more than three months.
- CPS substantiated their allegations of father Brian’s emotional abuse #WolfertsSisters
- #WolfertsSisters have been ordered to return to father’s custody against their will 03/23/16
My name is DeAnn Tilton. I’m a survivor of childhood abuse (emotional, physical and sexual) at the hands of my father. I started a public awareness campaign in Utah, called Talk to a Survivor. Talk to a Survivor supports survivors who feel able to publicly identify as survivors of sexual violence, particularly, childhood sexual abuse, to foster resilience among other survivors and advocate for policy change, including the elimination of statutes of limitation in cases of sexual abuse and assault.
Regarding the Wolferts family: I cannot speak to the legalities of the case. I do have a message for Brian Wolferts.
Dear Mr Wolferts, Continue reading
I guess I am old school. I use the hootsuite app to bulk schedule tweets. I just found out people use bots for that! Cool! Maybe some day I will relearn how to tweet with bots! lol. I just ran out of the tweets I made and need to start building some more tweets to load up. This last batch of tweets covered a large range of topics and webpages. I am going to compile my different tweet phrases here, so that they can easily be found and used in the future. I really put a lot of effort into it and compiled a lot of different sources.
Well… My arm is warn out from the copy and past motion over and over. So here are half of the tweets I made last round. I will hopefully blog part 2 tomorrow. Yes, I know I almost never get to part 2. But the pattern can change 🙂
Just for fun I am going to review my twitter analytics.
We had a great month because we had a great team tweeting and re-tweeting each other. We were able to get a lot of impressions supporting family court crime awareness and the Wolferts Sisters.